Krone Round Balers
Comprima Round Balers
Krone Comprima balers are a heavy duty baler for professional users. Comprima balers are known for steady chop flow and sharp cuts. EasyFlow technology feeds the baler, helical rows of tines are consitent in gathering the hay. The gathering system has been designed with few moving parts in order to reduce service and maintenance and provide quiet running. Fixed, semi-variable and infinitely variable bale chambers are available depending on your needs. Farmers looking for true efficiency may appreciate the baler/wrapper combo models. The combo baler has become a vital piece of farming technology for farmers in the Abbotsford and Chilliwack area, we anticipate farmers in Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm areas will adopt this important development in baler technology.
- The fixed bale chamber produces 1.25 m (4’1″) or 1.55 m (5’1″) diameter bales
- The variable bale chamber produces 1.00 -1.50 m (3’3″- 4’11”) or 1.00 -1.80 m (3’3″- 5’11”) diameter bales
- The chain-and-slat elevator handles the most difficult conditions
- The cam-less EasyFlow pick-up boosts throughput and reduces wear and tear
- The selectable MultiCut cutting system features 17 blades
- Twine tying system for four threads
- The well-proven net wrapping system for even higher throughput’s
The Bellima is designed to make big, uniform, bales that are refined. Th whole system is focused on reducing loss due to fragmentation. Krone has decades of manufacturing experience and understands the needs farmers making hay in British Columbia.
- An enclosed baling chamber reduces fragmentation and controls the development of dust
- An endless chain-and-slat elevator
– excels in silage, hay and straw
– eliminates the risk of bale stops
– produces high-density and well-shaped bales
– achieves high bale weights
- Low input requirement
- Low dead weight
- Low in maintenance and long service life thanks to a simple design
- Few and short-length drive chains
Endless chain-and-slate provides better spin
As the premier Krone dealer in British Columbia we are proud, Our technicians undergo factory training in order to provide the highest level of service for your mowers, baler, rakes and tedders.
Krone Round Balers